We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual to join our growing Company and to assist the Sales and Customer Service Departments. The successful candidate will receive internal training of our working systems, products and markets.
Sixty Stores Ltd is a multi-channel Ecommerce Retail Company based in Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire. We sell a variety of products online in the home and garden sector via websites including Sheds.co.uk & Minifridge.co.uk
As a result of our continued growth, we are looking for a Retention’s Specialist to join us. The role will work alongside our Customer Service and Sales Department. You will be talking over the telephone, both inbound and outbound calls, engaging, retaining and maximising sales opportunities.
This is a specialised role and will only suit a confident applicant with proven telephone/sales and customer service experience. It is specifically aimed at a highly motivated individual with excellent negotiating skills, must have an enthusiastic but professional approach to the role. With clear and well-spoken communication skills who wants to join a growing company and establish or further their career.
- Working in our busy Customer Service Department with daily communication with the Sales Department and Senior Management
Answering inbound and making outbound calls.
- Speaking to existing customers resolving any issues and keeping orders.
- Speaking with our many Suppliers to negotiate swift resolutions.
- Preventing escalations where possible.
- Winning back cancelled customers by offering solutions.
- Reaching challenging yet achievable targets.
- A brilliant problem solver for our customers.
- Assisting in the growth and development of the team and company.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Available immediately.
- Happy to deal with complaints.
- Proactive and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Have a calm methodical but friendly approach to customers and work in general.
- Be highly organised.
- Have a high level of accuracy in your work.
- Be trust worthy and punctual.
- Be computer and IT literate with experience in using Microsoft Office products, with good language skills and an understanding of time management.
- Be familiar with CRM systems for managing enquiries.
- Developing sites from scratch using industry-standard Ecommerce software.
- Coding in HTML, PHP and CSS.
- Working with WordPress.
- Working with Magento extensively.
- Working alongside our web developer.
- Working with the marketing team, coding new functionalities.
- Performance bonus scheme after one year
- Company-matched pension scheme
- Good working environment
- 20 Days holiday entitlement
- Free on site parking
- Team building activities
- Additional training days
This role is for a full time position based at our warehouse in Welford on Avon – CV37 8RA: Monday – Friday (9am-5pm) with a 30 minute lunch break
To apply, please email us with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com